For peak bagging. Sustainable produced skiing trousers for sporty Ski tourers out of functional material mix: a membrane protects you where you need protection and a Doubleweave-Stoff offers breathability. With edge protection, useful pockets and comfortable, flat waist. All of this things the Base Jump Advanced SO Pants Women by Mammut offer to you!
- Breathable schoeller® material.
- Elastic fabric for freedom of movement.
- Durable and indelible outside, comfortably smooth and warm inside.
- Internal waistband drawstring for width adjustment.
- 2 side pockets with zips.
- 1 leg pocket with zip.
- Edge protection made of strong Cordura material.
- Hem width adjustment with zipper and silicone anti-slip strip.
- Partially with membrane.
- Regular Fit.
Top Layer Main Material: 91% polyamide, 9% elastane.
Inserts: 72% polyester, 22% polyurethane, 6% elastane.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Inserts Membrane: 100% polyurethane.
Fit: Athletic Fit.
Weight: 385g (Size M).
Areas of Use: Ski Touring / Backcountry Skiing, Winter Hiking, Snowshoeing.
If you would like to order this product, please enter the article number in the search field.
You could also order this item via phone, our phone number +49 7345 807 70.